[Choir] CHOIR - "Rebels & Renegades" - we start tomorrow!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 25 20:48:08 EDT 2019

Dear All,

I hope to see you this week at our first rehearsals M/Th, 6:45-9pm!

This semester we're doing repertoire from several musicals, including "Les Mis," "Hamilton," and "Sweeney Todd," as well as some MESSIAH, a haunting neo-Renaissance work from the score to "Boondock Saints," a terrific a cappella arrangement of a rock masterpiece, and a rousing traditional Irish rebel song.

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects