[Choir] Head's up for NEXT WEEK and Carol Sing -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 4 10:42:40 EST 2019

Dear Choir!

FYI re next week:

The Carol Sing is on Friday 12/13, 7:00 at DeBaun. We will be singing The Hallelujah Chorus (from Handel's MESSIAH), and "Carol of the Bells."

We'll have short rehearsals on Monday 12/9 and Thursday 12/12 to review/learn these pieces - 6:45-7:45 Monday, 6:45-8 at latest on Thursday.

Cyberbass.com is a great resource for reviewing MESSIAH choruses and other major works, with midis for each part provided:

http://www.cyberbass.com/Major_Works/Handel_GF/Handel_Messiah.htm

This link is also of course helpful should you need to review "He Trusted in God"!

Should you be unfamiliar with "Carol of the Bells," here is a link that includes the words (we'll be singing a cappella, though): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiyoosShNw
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.wLxXtF9HmEKVhfP6-wJOjQHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiyoosShNw>
Carol of the bells - Christmas Song "Lyrics"<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiyoosShNw>
Carol of the bells - Christmas song With Lyrics
www.youtube.com

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects