[Choir] Tomorrow SPECIAL SCHEDULE

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 4 17:37:30 EST 2019

Dear Choir!

Tomorrow is our LAST rehearsal prior to our Saturday tech and concert.

Please remember:

  *   We are in DEBAUN
  *   DO go by the Music Room and pick up your folder!! (Monday folders are of course already at the theatre)
  *   NEW OUTFITS WILL NEED TO BE TAKEN HOME

We have a special schedule in order to accommodate a special request from President Farvardin.

6:00 - Kiera & Emily  - I'm available to do warm-ups at DeBaun
6:15 - Stephanie arrives for rehearsal touch-ups
6:30 - Kiera, then Emily - PERFORMANCES FOR NARIMAN
6:45 - "Mama, Look Sharp" - Max, Ellen, Nick, & Nicole

7:00 - FULL CHOIR. For the most part, we will proceed in concert order (see below for order)

You are all welcome to come earlier to hear Kiera and Emily (and for that matter, "Mama"!). If you didn't attend the Voice Recital a couple weeks ago, you'll have missed them. Emily will be singing her aria on the concert, but this may be your only chance to hear Kiera's.

8:30 - "Carlow" with Ceol d'Moran

ORDER OF PROGRAM:

1) Do You Hear the People Sing
2) Follow Me Up to Carlow
3) Mama, Look Sharp
4) MLK
5) He Trusted in God
6) The Ballad of Sweeney Todd
7) The Queen of the Night
8) Saints from the Streets
9) President's Ensemble - Mack the Knife
10) President's Ensemble - For Good
11) Bohemian Rhapsody
12) Hamilton Medley - with "You'll Be Back" embedded
13) The Schuyler Sisters

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects