[Choir] Choir absences / S19 PERSONNEL

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 1 14:45:33 EST 2019

Dear All!

Thank you for a fine first week of rehearsal. Our pinch-hitting in Skyline yesterday, to escape the cold in the Music Room, was very cheering indeed. Can't wait to shape that Gielo.

A couple things:

ABSENCES - I need to know what's up if you are not present when your sign-up sheet says you should be. Please alert me to what's going on, and please prioritize getting to rehearsal. A Choir is a team, and it needs its team members.

IF YOU HAVEN'T YET COME TO REHEARSAL this semester, and I haven't heard from you, I need to know whether or not you plan to be in the ensemble (and I need to see you in rehearsal pretty quick). I have parts planning to do, and the SA assignments are particularly important re having full information. Please let me know your intentions. Thank you.

To those of you auditioning for the SDS show - break legs!!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects