[Choir] Starting this one tomorrow - please listen!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 18 22:48:02 EST 2019

"The Parting Glass"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMdoGet2A8

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.p2Z_j8hfF7FiO-jIUWN7PQHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMdoGet2A8>

The Parting Glass - Peter Hollens - Assassin's Creed 4<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMdoGet2A8>
www.youtube.com
Support my art on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/peterhollens Stream or Buy This Anywhere: http://smarturl.it/peterhollensmusic Get the sheet music for "The Parting Glass" here: https://peterhollens.com/store/arrang... Free song from me: http://bit.ly/FreeSongPETER Click Here To Subscribe! http://bit.ly/JoinTheHollensFamily iTunes: http ...

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects