[Choir] Free vocal workshop this Saturday at Stevens

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 22 14:38:35 EST 2019

Dear Choir!

I am sending this along from the Stevens Dramatic Society, which is doing the vocal community at Stevens a considerable favor in sponsoring the free workshop detailed below. I hope some of you can make it!

Good rehearsals this week, folks - thank you and DO listen to those links I sent earlier!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects
Stevens Institute of Technology