[Choir] SCHEDULE / Better "When David" midis

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 4 10:05:49 EST 2019

Dear All!

Slightly special schedule this evening:

Tenors, 6:45. Please be on time - we'll be taking care of "Autumn Leaves."

Rest of choir - 7:00.

BETTER MIDIS

Tonight we'll be doing lots on Tomkins in sectionals. I've found better midis - in our key:

https://www.divageek.org/tomkins-when-david-heard/

[https://s0.wp.com/i/blank.jpg]<https://www.divageek.org/tomkins-when-david-heard/>

Tomkins – When David Heard – Divageek<https://www.divageek.org/tomkins-when-david-heard/>
www.divageek.org
Here are the learning files – Thomas Tomkins – When David Heard. To be performed by Quintet of singers; NOT FOR WHOLE CHOIR. ALL links load in a separate tab and play automatically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgSZ0JutZY

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.17TIDPmoGrh88ABjo-4hZgHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgSZ0JutZY>

When David heard (T. Tomkins) Score Animation<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgSZ0JutZY>
www.youtube.com
Choir of Clare College, Cambridge Graham Ross, cond. *Remember: Some early music (medieval, renaissance and baroque) can vary on pitch.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects