[Choir] Tomorrow's rehearsal - DeBaun - AND -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed May 1 19:22:24 EDT 2019

Dear Choir!

A reminder that we are in DeBaun tomorrow at the usual starting time of 6:45. Please be on time.

If you are a Monday-only person but are able to come tomorrow, PLEASE DO. This is our production week, and the more hands on deck tomorrow, the better Saturday will be.

OUTFITS - please think ahead to being sure these are not full of wrinkles come Saturday, etc.

Thank you.

Looking forward!

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects