[Choir] Choir and SDS this week -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 4 12:53:00 EST 2019

Dear Choir -

This is for those of you involved in the SDS production.

If you are in the cast, or on the stage/tech crew whose presence is necessary to run the show, you are excused from rehearsals this week with my blessing.

Please do NOT skip rehearsal for ushering. Please don't volunteer yourself for that.

I'll be seeing the show Friday night - looking forward to it!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects