[Choir] AUDITIONS - "Much Ado About Nothing"

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 30 16:21:43 EDT 2019

Dear Choir,

This is for those of you interested in theatre. I wear several hats at Stevens, and one of them is Shakespeare!

Auditions for this year's Shakespeare Project, "Much Ado About Nothing," will be held on Tuesday Nov. 19, 6:30-10:00pm at DeBaun.

Please email me at breeves at stevens.edu (reply ONLY to me - do not reply to this list) for complete production information and audition sides. I am also the contact should you wish to audition but be unable to make 11/19.

If possible, I would appreciate knowing in advance if you plan to audition. Depending on expected turnout, we at DeBaun may use Doodle to schedule specific audition slots through the evening. This tends to increase our ability to use our and auditionees' time efficiently.

This year's project will have three performances, which will go into President's Day Weekend 2020:

  *   Thursday Feb. 13 (9pm)
  *   Friday Feb. 14 (8pm)
  *   Saturday Feb. 15 (2pm)

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects