[Choir] Rehearsal this evening -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 16 16:34:39 EDT 2019

Dear Choir!

Please give your Utmost Best to Tyler and Stephanie, who will be running tonight's rehearsal. I, alas, am still in upstate Manhattan with a gentleman from Disaster Cleanup Services working in my home, and the fun just keeps getting more so...

I am very sorry to be obliged to miss this evening's rehearsal. Happy Singing and I will see you Thursday!

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects