[Choir] Submitting "Sicut" recordings

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 18 12:56:24 EDT 2020

Dear Choir!

Almost all of you have attended a "Sicut" sectional and received recording instructions. Very few have as yet submitted recordings.

Please do that before next weekend (Sat 4/25) if at all possible. That was to be our concert date had the semester gone as planned, so it seems fitting to have the recordings in by then. Beyond that, three projects are afoot, and that's a lot of tech to handle. I'd like to get "Sicut" started ASAP.

Let me know if you have questions or problems.

Thank you!

Best,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects