[Choir] 7-8:30 Mon 12/6 - MESSIAH, Choral Topic

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 6 23:21:14 EST 2020

Dear Singers,

For the last Topics in Choral Music, we'll be looking at a choral classic and holiday favorite:

HANDEL'S MESSIAH

Every four years we dedicate a full Fall Concert to the most popular of Messiah's choruses; this fall, Zoom's the word! Hope to see you. LINK:
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/93149677869
Meeting I.D.: 931 4967 7869

Last week's webinar looked at several of Beethoven's choral works. Recording link below.
Topics in Choral Music: BEETHOVEN
Nov 30, 2020 06:59 PM
Meeting Recording:
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/share/w5drMXoo6upi0fnzC2VgKamWycO3EEB_gZ7ozTpJp_W5jl6ki6UAYBgem8Vj9bh9.eY0CHSIA-lOFPypD

Cheers,

Dr. Bethany Reeves; she/her
Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects