[Choir] MESSIAH Choral Topic Recording

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 15 09:57:45 EST 2020

Dear Singers!

My thanks to those of you who have come to (or accessed the recordings of) the Topics in Singing and/or Topics in Choral Music this semester.

I hope finals are going well and that you are all looking forward to a well-deserved break!

See you (sort of) in the New Year - and if you're interested in doing some Shakespeare, write to me! Plans are underway, and I need to know who's interested. 🙂

Here's the recording of the final Choral Topics from last Monday, on Handel's MESSIAH:

Topics in Choral Music
Dec 7, 2020 06:53 PM
Meeting Recording:
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/share/5XaKSezB8y-th4VKzxv4Oei8JWL9bAyB4I6QcrKBL31urlU0evwykj4o4rpbsnaM.kICZJZXFWff41ZuF

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

Cheers,

Dr. Bethany Reeves; she/her
Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects