[Choir] Hold tight with those files -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon May 4 10:39:06 EDT 2020

Dear Choir and Corona Choir!

I've just received a report that our upload drive for the virtual choir files is FULL. So please DO make those recordings - but please hold onto them until our tech folk decide on the Best Next Move. I'll be in touch as soon as I know what that is.

It's been wonderful to see more recordings coming in. Thank you!!

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects