[Choir] Tonight's Topic: BEETHOVEN / link to last week's Topic in Early American Music

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 30 11:07:41 EST 2020

Dear Singers,

I hope you've all had a lovely Thanksgiving break and are ready to soldier through our remaining semester! 🙂

The direct link to tonight's Topics in Choral Music is https://stevens.zoom.us/j/93149677869 - and the Topic IS....

[cid:332ea5ff-2d36-4fa9-ab4a-1c4945d67f23]

Don't forget that CAL is doing a series celebrating Beethoven's 250th Birthday. Keep an eye on the college newsletter for event reminders and links.

Last week, we looked at primarily at early American music that could serve Thanksgiving, with special focus on the First New England School. Some wonderful 20th century music made it in as well. Here's the recording:

Topics in Choral Music: Thanksgiving, & Early American Choral Music
Nov 23, 2020 06:58 PM
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/share/Chc_SqjVKqMV-yAkHRsvAGe_6jxz7tZnZZtTbewT10Saac1CyQUHY5GXUpBD2CtE.ig39INofke9Q4gxp

Next week: Handel's MESSIAH. 'Tis the season!

Cheers,

Dr. Bethany Reeves; she/her
Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects