[Choir] Tonight's Topics in Choral Music: The Renaissance, Part II

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 21 11:02:57 EDT 2020

Dear Singers!

Tonight's Topic is The Golden Age of A Cappella: The Renaissance, Part II.

I'll be looking in particular at how the Protestant Reformation affected choral music, and at the glorious sacred music of the High Renaissance. There is so much in this topic that I'm going to give the ALSO very rich topic of secular music in this era its own session next week - Madrigals and More!

Topics in Choral Music, 7-8:30ish on Monday nights. Zoom / Not an official class; no credit, no fee; come whenever you like; all welcome.

All Recurring:
Link: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/93149677869
Meeting ID: 931 4967 7869
Dial by your location:  +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
One tap mobile: +19292056099,,93149677869# US (New York)
Find your local number: https://stevens.zoom.us/u/adZiGHqHUo
Join by SIP:  93149677869 at zoomcrc.com
Join by H.323: 162.255.36.11 (US East)

Hope to see you!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects