[Choir] EC Arts: Live Concert and Q&A with Shoshana Bean 3/30 @ 8:30 PM

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 28 20:48:33 EDT 2021

Dear Choir! Please take note of Corey Batchelder's message to you all, below:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to reach out to all of the fabulous Stevens Choir people about EC’s next Broadway virtual Q&A/Concert event for the semester.

We hope you join EC for a live concert and Q&A session with Broadway‘s Shoshana Bean this Tuesday, March 30th, at 8:30 PM!

Zoom Link: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/92253830809

Shoshana Bean is an American singer, songwriter, recording artist, YouTuber, and stage actress. She has released three records and has appeared on many theater cast recordings and film soundtracks. She is best known for her portrayal of Elphaba in the Broadway musical Wicked where she understudied and then replaced Idina Menzel in the role of Elphaba in early 2005. She has also performed as Jenna in Waitress and Shelly in Hairspray.

We are so excited to welcome her to our virtual campus on Tuesday! Be sure to RSVP on DuckLink<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstevens.campuslabs.com%2Fengage%2Fevent%2F6960708&data=04%7C01%7Cbreeves%40stevens.edu%7Cd3e05a87b4e14ebb1b8c08d8f23c6037%7C8d1a69ec03b54345ae21dad112f5fb4f%7C0%7C0%7C637525688471417754%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=6ATIhwVJoYUerwVk2QnHgfV0QMXQ8pH2Sl75bCYNMig%3D&reserved=0> and come with a question or two to ask. Hope to see you there!

Save the Date!

Shoshana Bean

>From Broadway’s Wicked, Waitress, Hairspray

Tuesday, March 30th @ 8:30 PM