[CSA] Philosophy movie!

YuXiao Ning yning at stevens.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:34:50 EDT 2008

Hi every one!
  Welcome back to school. Hopefully we can all have an exciting year.
The Philosophy club is looking forward to co-ordinate a movie event
with CSA together. The movie will be the Blue Kite from YiMOu Zhang and
the rough time will be at September 24th at 3:00pm. Philosophy club
wants to see if this a good time for us too! I think we should decide
this ASAP and respond to the Philosophy club! Plus, we need to chip in
half of the budget which is approximately 70$( including pizza and
sodas...) That is it from me.
Shawn Ning