[CSA] Election 3/12

Jennifer A. Leong jleong at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 1 22:24:21 EST 2008

Hey guys,

The elections for CSA Eboard and Minor Board will be during our General
Body Meeting on *Wednesday, March 12 in Skyline Suite (4th Floor Howe)
at 5PM*.

We are currently accepting nominations for the following positions:
  (Major E-board positions):
      President
      Vice President
      Secretary
      Treasurer
      Social Chair
  (Minor E-board positions):
      Publicist
      Historian
      Webmaster
      ESC Representatives

If you are interested in running for any of these positions, or would
like to nominate someone who you think might be interested, please
email us at csa at stevens.edu before March 12.

Please be advised that anyone running MUST be present at the GBM.
There, anyone running for a *Major E-board* position will need to
present a short speech explaining why he/she would be fit for the that
position.

If you have any questions or need clarification on the positions listed
above, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Regards,
Jennifer
CSA Secretary