[CSA] Re: Chinatown Trip 3/8

Jennifer A. Leong jleong at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 6 19:49:14 EST 2008

Hey guys,

We will be meeting in front of Howe on Saturday at 11AM.
We are going to Congee Village on Allen Street- reservations are for
1PM. After lunch, we will be getting bubble tea. We expect to be back
on campus at either 4PM or 5PM.

Anyone who has not signed up is still free to do so.

Please note that due to the amount of people who signed up, everyone
who is going might have to chip in a few dollars.

Thanks and regards,
Jennifer
CSA Secretary