[CSA] Fwd: World Cup

Devon Chin dchin31 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:11:11 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Natale <jnatale26 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Subject: World Cup
To: escrso at stevens.edu

Ciao a tutti!

Does anyone else want to play in the World Cup tomorrow? We would like to
consolidate the team rosters and get things rolling.

The format is "knockout"; each game will be played 5 on 5, for fifteen
minutes. Four games can be played at a time, so that the tournament should
not last over an hour.

Goals will be marked by cones, so that scoring cannot be accomplished by
kicking the ball in the air.

Come with team captains selected; there will be no referees so it will up to
opposing captains to decide on fouls and penalties.

Let me know if you can bring you own colors to wear during the games; Italy
will be wearing blue.

After the games we will award prizes to the first- and second- place teams,
as well as winners of a raffle. The prizes are cool games from Microsoft!

We also hope to keep the players around for another half an hour or so,
because we plan to grill and share a nice lunch together outside!

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, don't hesitate to
contact us at sic at stevens.edu.

Hope to see you there,
-Joe

--