[CSA] Fwd: Prudential Internship - High Technology Investigations Unit

Devon Chin dchin31 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:50:53 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caitlin Maynard <caitlin.maynard at prudential.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Prudential Internship - High Technology Investigations Unit
To: csa at stevens.edu

Hello,

I am a Campus Recruiter with Prudential, located in Newark, NJ. I am
contacting you and your organization regarding a last-minute internship
opportunity we had open up within our Law, Compliance, and Business Ethics
Department, specifically the High Technology Investigations Unit.

The internship will run from late-May or early-June through August and will
be paid. Because we are late in coming to Stevens' campus, I am hoping you
can help in spreading the word of the opportunity. I have attached the
description for easy reference, and it is also posted through Stevens'
Career Services. Anyone interested should apply directly through Stevens as
we are receiveing resumes directly through Career Services, as well as
through our website. Either I or someone on my team will be working to
coordinate interviews as early as next week.

Thank you in advance for your assistance! If you have any questions please
do not hesitate in reaching out to me directly.

Caitlin
(See attached file: LCBE Forensics.docx)

Caitlin Maynard
(973) 802-4794
caitlin.maynard at prudential.com

--