[CSA] GBM tonight and Little Chinatown event tomorrow!

Justine justineisi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:54:58 EDT 2010

Hey guys!!
Tonight we are having a GBM.
Come to Babbio 219 tonight at 9pm!

Tomorrow, our big event of the semester Little Chinatown is going to
be held on MPK lawn from 1-4pm!
Come out and experience Chinatown right here on Stevens campus.
Win some prizes, eat some delicious food, sample Chinese pastries and
fruit, as well as many other things you may experience in Chinatown.
You can even participate in our dumpling eating contest or play some
games with C2GS!

Hope to see you guys at both of these events!

Justine Noelle Young
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Engineering 2012
FAST Treasurer '10-'11
CSA Secretary '10-'11
Up 'til Dawn Logistics Chairperson '10-'11
Omicron Pi Sorority Social Chair '10-'11
Panhellenic Council Delegate 2010
jyoung3 at stevens.edu
Sent from my iPhone