[CSA] Fwd: [ESC] Fright Night Volunteer Sign Ups

Justine Young jyoung3 at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 17 00:34:00 EDT 2010

Hello General Body!
ESC is hosting their annual Fright Night on October 29th.
The following is a message from ESC asking for volunteers for Fright Night.
If any of you would like to volunteer, please email me or
csa at stevens.eduand let us know when you would like to volunteer.
Volunteer times are hourly and start from 12noon.
Please use this as a great way to get involved in both ESC and CSA.
Thanks!

Justine