[CSA] GBM Minutes and New Eboard!

Justine Noelle Young justineisi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:41:18 EST 2011

Wow guys, I'm really sorry about all my confusion. Maybe this is my
unconscious's way of welcoming a new secretary for CSA?

But yeah, those weren't the right minutes either. Thanks Kristine for
catching that!

Ummmm, yeah. About that...

I'll send out the ACTUAL GBM MINUTES FROM LAST NIGHT as soon as I get
to my computer!

Again, please excuse my confusion. This week was killer with my four tests.

But thanks to all the people who showed me some love from my last
email <3 you are awesome.

Please still love me after this one, as well.

Your soon to be ex-secretary =D

jyoung3 at stevens.edu