[CSA] Unity Practice this Weekend!!!

Devon Chin dchin31 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 19:14:10 EST 2011

Hey Guys,
So we're gonna be starting our Unity Practice this Weekend!
We will be meeting up on Saturday and Sunday at noon in Hayden Lounge.
We're probably gonna split into little groups since we don't have our dances
figured out yet.

Saturday we're mostly gonna get everyone affiliated with the story line and
potentially come up with one dance and to possibly finish the script.

Sunday we're gonna do the same pretty much.

-Devon

--
*Devon Chin*
dchin1 at stevens.edu - (201) 306-9766