[CSA] Fright Night Jack-O-Lantern

John Hu whidbeyjohn at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 23:27:46 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

As part of Fright Night, ESC is giving each ethnic organization a
pumpkin to carve and enter into a pumpkin carving contest.
I've just received a nice orange pumpkin that's begging to be
lobotomized and surgically enhanced.  If anyone is interested in carving
a jack-o-lantern (one of our latest Wacky Words of the Week!), let me
know.  The design is up to you, just be sure to include "CSA" somewhere
in the design (so the judges will know which club the pumpkin belongs
to).  I don't have any tools but where there's a will, there's a way!

John Hu

P.S.
Here's a picture of the deathstar blowing up Alderon if they were both
pumpkins.