[CSA] Johnson & Johnson Information Session 9/22/11

Christina Tsui christina.a.tsui at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:43:13 EDT 2011

Hey CSA Members!

Below is information from our recent graduates Nina Zalah, Juan Carlos, and
Michele Ribeiro - Johnson and Johnson is hosting a information
session*tomorrow, September 22 at 5pm in Bissinger
*.

If you have any other questions, be sure to email Nina at
nzalah at its.jnj.com<mwatkin4 at its.jnj.com>.
Hope that you can attend!

-Raveena