[CSA] Visiting Chinatown

jwang3320 at gmail.com jwang3320 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 23:40:25 EST 2012

Good evening CSA!

The trip to Chinatown/Korean BBQ has been postponed to 12:30pm on Saturday, February 4th due to member availability. Please come stop by for a fun filled day in the city with us! We will rally up at the Gatehouse. We look forward to seeing you then!! If you have any questions, please call me at 732.770.8313!

Best Regards,
Jeremy

Sent from my iPod