[CSA] Unity Update

Christina Tsui christina.a.tsui at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:56:39 EDT 2012

*        Unity is in 3 WEEKS         *

It's time to start making a ruckus and meeting up as much as possible to
get work done! John and I are working hard, but as of last week, we're
getting our asses kicked and *we're going to work even harder into the
blinding finale: Unity.*
*
*
*This is the time where we really, really need your participation.* I will
trade you my love for your commitments!
*
*
Please note the following Dates! Mark them in your calendar or write it on
your head! I've also included the necessary material for you to learn this
dance on your own time in addition to rehearsals (JUST IN CASE, you know).

*Mon, April 2 * -  FIGHT SCENE Rehearsal
*June, Jon, Ryan, John Hu, Jeremy, Sharon, LiAna*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdTGo-dehhs&feature=g-upl&context=G2909513AUAAAAAAAAAA

*Tue, April 3 * -  Thousand Arms Dance/ AUDIO RECORDING
*Bruce, Christina, Jiaren, Kimi, Kaila, Di Ren, Tina, Adam, Sean*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE-jPFqvUTo

*Wed, April 4 -*   Finale Dance Rehearsal/ AUDIO RECORDING
*EVERYONE - *
AUDIO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwg033Ze3Lk
Taichi - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4t8rl79ka4

Guys - 00:17 -  00:30
Girls -  00:30 - 00:43

*Thur, April 5* -  Unity Script Run Through/ AUDIO RECORDING
*EVERYONE - *

Yes...that's a lot of rehearsals we have there, but it's all in the name a
of a very entertaining time together and a very good show to come.

*IF YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE - EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW ASAP. don't wait!
we're counting on you to let us know. AND IF YOU CAN PARTICIPATE - EMAIL ME
TO LET ME KNOW ASAP! <3
*
If you have questions, contact me or John (whidbeyjohn at comcast.net).
Contact us* especially if you are UNABLE to make our rehearsals! *

Still working -
--
*Christina Tsui*

Business and Technology Undergraduate