[CSA] Volunteer needed for Chinese Wedding

Jiaren Li jli27 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 7 07:44:18 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are good to go after this unexpected Sandy Break. Chinese
Wedding is next Wednesday ay 9 p,m. in Bissinger! There will be dim sum
style dinner, lot of fun and cultural activities to look forward to, and
perhaps surprises! This event is RSVP only. If you want to go but haven't
do so yet, please sign up at this Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL_460YhJDTdE1tU2hFZlpMSF9iNlAycno4TW5WN1E#gid=0

In order to make it a success, we are going to need volunteers in the
following:

   1. *[3 volunteers] *Challengers
      1. *[1 volunteer] Sumo Wrestler - *This person will be the first
      challenge for the grooms test of worth. This volunteer will be
wearing a fat
      suit.<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inflatable-Pirate-Captain-Sumo-Party-Suit-Fancy-Dress-Hen-Stag-Costume-Hair-/230827592242?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D380491377862%26ps%3D54>
      2. *[2 volunteers] Dumpling Challengers - *We will have a dumpling
      eating contest. These 2 will be "picked" from the audience and asked to
       finish a plate of dumplings. But they will forfeit the game after
      "choking" or dying or something.
   2. *[5 - 15 volunteers] *Dim Sum Servers - After the Groom finishes his
   challenges, we will have our dim sum servers remove the lids of the trays
   on the dinner tables.
   3. *[As many as possible] *Setting up before the event and cleaning up
   afterwards. We will be setting up starting as early as 5:00 p.m. But if you
   are free any time that night, please help us out!
   4. *[Arts n' Craft day this weekend] *We are going to have an arts n'
   craft day to make some decorations this weekend! As usual, this will be a
   lot of fun as you get to show off your engineering skills. Details TBA but
   let me know if you are interested.

For now, please let me or Christina Tsui (ctsui at stevens.edu) know ASAP if
you are available to volunteer. Google Doc sheet for volunteering will be
up ASAP

Regards,
Jiaren Li
CSA Secretary