[CSA] Little Chinatown volunteering opportunity

Jiaren Li jli27 at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 6 18:48:25 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

*Little Chinatown is fast approaching*
on Wednesday, Oct. 10, and we need more volunteers!
You can sign yourself up to do any of the many interesting things below:

*Food Station *- Displaying a whole range of Asian snacks and treats...
 Pocky and much more!

*Drink Station *- Bubble Tea (My favorite and yours). Need help keeping the
refreshments stocked.

*Origami Station *-You will be teaching people how to fold their own simple
origami art. You'll be given a few designs beforehand to learn from
beginner level to advanced.

*Fish Game *- Due to popular demand, Fish Game is back from Mid-Autumn! You
will be monitoring the game and watch people enjoy/suffer as they struggle
to pick up fish with little nets.

*Calligraphy *- No previous experience required but some training will be
done. You will be writing simple Chinese texts with brush for those that
want it.

*Other Things *-There are always other tasks you can help out with, such as
set-up, clean up, running the souvenir station, drums, Chinese yo-yo
demonstration, and others!

Not sure what you want to do? Just sign up and let me know and you will be
assigned on the day of.

*The Google Doc to the sign-up is here:*
Volunteer List - Little
Chinatown<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhIsvxzTDNa7dGtMOXJsS3dPUUZBT2lWTUl4OW5wU3c#gid=0>
(Link:
https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhIsvxzTDNa7dGtMOXJsS3dPUUZBT2lWTUl4OW5wU3c#gid=0
)

Any question? Contact me at jli27 at stevens.edu
Thanks!

Jiaren Li
Stevens Institute of Technology
Electrical Engineering '16
Academic Support Center tutor
Chinese Student Association Secretary
Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha Chapter Brother
Stevens Rotaract member | IEEE Stevens Chapter member | Archery Club member
Box: S-1273