[CSA] GBM This Tuesday & Active Member Group

Jiaren Li jli27 at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 14 19:18:19 EDT 2012

Hello friends,
*General Body Meeting*
Tuesday, 10/16/2012, 9 p.m. @ BC122
Games, Chinglish, Planning for Chinese Wedding and other upcoming awesome
stuff
Maybe Little Chinatown leftovers, Just maybe

We'll also be talking about Active Member Group and Mentorship stuff this
Tuesday...You know, because we want new people to eventually be as awesome
as us.

*Do you want to be an ACTIVE MEMBER!?  *

. Being an active member gives you access to news about private functions,
academic help, opportunities to implement events worth hundreds of dollars,
and better ways to communicate with your favorite family here at CSA!

*Private Functions* - Random Chinatown trips, runs to
the Asian supermarket, private Hot Pot nights, and more!
*Academic Help* - Need old tests? Want some extra tutoring on the side? Ask
and you shall receive.
*MUCH MUCH MORE* - Event volunteering, mentoring systems, etc.

We look forward to spending a lot more time with our active general body,
on and off campus!
Contact *csa at stevens.edu* with any questions/concerns/complains

Regards,
Jiaren Li
Jiaren Li
Stevens Electrical Engineering '16
Academic Support Center Tutor
Chinese Student Association Secretary
Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha Chapter Brother
Honor Board | Stevens Rotaract | IEEE Stevens | Archery Club
Box: S-1273