[CSA] GBM Postponed, Chinglish, and more

Jiaren Li jli27 at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 31 11:53:27 EDT 2012

Hi fellow members,

Hope you are all safe and comfy after the storm.
First of all, *GBM scheduled for yesterday, 10/30/2012 is obviously
postponed. *The e-board hasn't figured out when to move it to, yet.
Definitely stay tuned for that.
Second of all,  *if you are around campus looking for something to do,
definitely help out the Hoboken community with the clean-up effort! *Hope
you all got an e-mail from Holly Nelson; Stevens students will be meeting
at *Burchard at 2:45, and 5:45 today (Wednesday) *to walk to City Hall and
volunteer for the clean-up effort. Personally, I'd always love to help out
but I am still sick since last weekend, but I encourage all of you to go!
Third of all, *if you urgently need your device charged outside of EAS
operation time, contact me at 862-210-4068*. There's currently no timeline
on when the power will be restored for majority of the campus. If you need
the help just find a way to reach me.

*Last but not least, Chinglish of the Week!*

Stay safe and positive,
Regards,
Jiaren Li
CSA Secretary

Jiaren Li
Stevens Electrical Engineering '16
Academic Support Center Tutor
Chinese Student Association Secretary
Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha Chapter Brother
Honor Board | Stevens Rotaract | IEEE Stevens | Archery Club
Box: S-1273