[CSA] CSA FAMILY TRIP!

lclave lclave at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 25 00:13:27 EDT 2013

HI CSA!

Get excited because we're having a...CSA FAMILY
TRIP!!

We're going to get CHICKEN OVER rice in New York Thursday night.
(4/25/13)

The plan is to meet in BABBIO ATRIUM at 9PM. We will then
take the path to New York.

Here's your chance to bond, talk, hang out,
and have fun with everyone!

Bring your friends. The more the merrier.

Also, KSA is having their PATBINGSOO NIGHT the same day at 7PM IN
JACOBUS, right before our trip. They will be serving a Korean dessert
(shaved ice and stuff) similar to ice cream. In other words, come enjoy
the FREE DESSERT.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns,
call me ;)

peace.

--
Lloyd Clave