[CSA] Thanks a bunch~

Caroleen Chen cchen16 at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 9 01:33:45 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I'd like to thank those of you who attended the Mid-Autumn Festival today
for coming out! I hope you all enjoyed it, it was a bunch of fun with a
great turnout! I would also like to give a big shout-out to all of the
volunteers and everyone that helped out today! You guys really put a lot of
effort into the event and worked hard.

Without all of you, this event could never have been as amazing as it was <3

Thanks again,

Caroleen Chen

Stevens Institute of Technology

BE Computer Engineering '17

Chinese Student Association | Vice President '13-'14

Theta Phi Alpha Sorority | Gamma Chi Chapter

(917) 328 1878 | cchen16 at stevens.edu