[CSA] Chicken and Rice Run Finalized!

Kennith Chan kchan1 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:01:50 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,

We are pleased to announce that we've finally decided...

*CHICKEN AND RICE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!*
Date Wednesday, April 23rd , 9PM

We've finalized the date and time to be *Wednesday April 23rd at 9PM*. We
will be meeting in the Babbio Center, first floor in the Atrium. After
gathering we will walk to the path station and take a train to the 33rd
Street station and walk to Chicken and Rice from there. The weather is
going to be in the mid to low 40s and there will be a decent amount of
walking, so dress appropriately!

If you cannot attend on Wednesday, do *NOT* panic, there is still hope!
There will be *another chicken and rice run* announced at a later date to
accommodate who can't make it and those who just can't get enough. With
http://doodle.com/cipc3q9y8t84za72

You can send any questions you have to kchan1 at stevens.edu

Hope you guys can make it!

-Kennith Chan