[CSA] ESC Summit & GBM Minutes

Kyra Pastore kpastore at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 21 00:47:21 EST 2014

Hello,

Here's new info from tonight's GBM:

1. If you're interested in running for the E-Board next semester, sign up
to come to ESC's Summit this Saturday! Here's the
LINK<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JSesTMytwuzNnHjbTNxBmws2b-wvHdMFnnqadN0EYV0/viewform>.
Please let me know if you sign up (CSA needs to send 4 people...)

2. Interested in doing Unity with CSA this semester? Please let me know & I
can keep you updated on rehearsals! Today we approved Jason's script so the
next step is to plan dances and such.

3. International Dumpling Night is coming up quickly on March 5th! More
info to come for people interested in volunteering.

4. Lastly, would you like to run for an E-Board position for next year?
Nominate yourself and your friends by emailing me!

Have a nice (almost) weekend,

*Kyra Pastore*
*Stevens Institute of Technology*
*Electrical Engineering, 2016*
*Theta Phi Alpha Sorority, Academic Excellence Chair*
*Chinese Student Association, Secretary*
*Knitting Club, Vice President*
*Student Tutor*
*Peer Mentor*