[CSA] Unity Meeting Tomorrow

Jason Wong jwong3 at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 16 19:21:01 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

So our first Unity Practice is tomorrow from 6-8PM in Bissinger. Rather
than an actual practice, it will probably end up being a meeting so we can
get everything organized. Ideally, the agenda for tomorrow will include the
following:

1) Choreographers telling everyone their general plan for the songs+dances,
2) Allocation of people to dances.
3) Deciding who we will be using as voice actors as well as scheduling
times to record.
4) Props, whether we need to buy (preferably), find, or make them.
5) Feedback on the play as it is now from you guys, any revisions if
necessary.

I know this this time may not work for everyone, but it should work for
some of you judging from the responses on the Google Form. We have less
than a month to finish everything. Let's get going!

Jason Wong