[CSA] CSA GBM 10/30

Caroleen Chen cchen16 at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 30 20:58:33 EDT 2014

​​
Hello everyone!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the GBM will be cancelled tonight! Sorry
for this tragedy, as I'm sure you were all excited to go. However, seen
below are upcoming events!

*Chinese Wedding*
Date: Thursday October 30th, 9PM, MPK Complex, P120

Come join CSA in their Chinese Wedding! Learn about the Chinese tradition
of marriage and the tea ceremony! We will be serving a feast for all our
guests, and when else do you get to see a wedding on campus?

*ESC Fright Night*
Date: Friday October 31st, 8PM, Palmer Lawn

ESC is hosting Fright Night this Friday Night! This is going to be a
Halloween celebration and there *will *be candy there, as well as music and
other Halloween things. It'll be a fun event with prizes, so be sure to
come dressed up!

Thanks everyone,

--
Caroleen Chen
Chinese Student Association | President '14-'15