[CSA] Dim Sum Night Tonight at 9 in Babbio Atrium

Abigail Kaye akaye at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 20 14:37:53 EDT 2016

Event
Dim Sum Night

Hey Everyone!

Join CSA for mouth-watering Chinese delicacies at Dim Sum Delight! Choose
from our diverse selection of authentic Chinese and Cantonese foods! Come
early and leave happy! We look forward to having you experience this unique
and exquisite event with us. Don't miss out!
When?

• 9 - 11 PM
• Wednesday, April 20th
Where?

• Babbio Atrium

*Unity Follow Up*
Hopefully you were all able to come out and watch our fun Mulan parody last
Friday. If you missed it, a video will be posted shortly with all of the
performances. Click here
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.623327801154204.1073741851.347309338756053&type=3>to
see some of the pictures from the event!

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckSync
<https://orgsync.com/48056/chapter>
Contact Us: