[CSA] Welcome Back!

Julie McEldoon jmceldoo at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 22 22:54:57 EST 2017

WOOO
Welcome Back!

ay lmao

Hey everyone!
I hope your first few days were good and you enjoyed your break, but I know
you guys are itching for some CSA events.
Our first GBM will be this coming Thursday, January 26th. We'll be talking
about plans for the spring semester and Unity. Come! We'll have snacks! GBM
info is found below.
Chinese New Year is February 2nd, get hype! We're going to perform a lion
dance, so if you're interested in participating, let us know.
This years Unity theme is..........
                                      OUR GREATEST STRENGTHS!
--Julie McEldoon
When?