[CSA] Happy Chinese New Years! Volunteers and Unity interest form

Abigail Kaye akaye at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 29 23:43:42 EST 2017

Year of the Rooster
Chinese New Years

And Unity

[image: Inline image 1]

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a good Chinese New Year's. To continue the celebrations,
CSA is having our Chinese New Year's event next Tuesday (2/7). We'll be
needing volunteers to help set up for this event so if you're able please
fill out the form.

Also Unity deadlines are going to be approaching quickly so we need to
figure out who is interested in participating. *Please fill out the form
even if you are not interested in participating.* We would like to gather
as many potential script ideas as possible.

Attached is the power point from this weeks meeting in case you missed it.

Thanks
Chinese New Years Form
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1hXW8GzIkDWBWfhOUrc3RJQoLN9U1-6TVY74BdHfxaLY/edit?usp=sharing>

• This form is a little different than usual since we will be breaking off
into different groups. See form for more details.

Unity Interest Form
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7QhEWVG-H2lgM_PsR-MhPF5eZqGKGBRaxY8aCAXsxgQgOmg/viewform?c=0&w=1>

• Fill out by Feb 10th. If you sign up it's not necessarily set in stone,
we're just gauging people's interest.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckSync
<https://orgsync.com/48056/chapter>