[CSA] 8/31 Meeting Minutes

Tracy Wong twong1 at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 1 00:34:58 EDT 2017

Thursday, August 31st
8/31 First GBM

Meeting Minutes

CSA,

It was awesome meeting everyone/seeing everyone again tonight! We hope you
enjoyed our first general body meeting of the year!!! I have (and will
always be in the future) attached the powerpoint from today's meeting and
here are a few things to remember:

   - *Next meeting* (note that they are always every other week!) will
be *Thursday,
   9/14 9:30pm @ Babbio 210*! *There will be games ;)*
   - Go to IUA'S Snack Night on Thursday, 9/14 on Palmer Lawn (which is
   right before our GBM!)! We will also be there representing!
   - *ESC's Chip and Dip *will be on Tuesday, 9/12 9pm in Babbio

*-Tracy Wong*

*P.S. Join the CSA Facebook page (see link at bottom of email) and feel
free to add us on Facebook or ask us any questions - CSA or not - that you
have! And let me know if any of your friends are not receiving emails! :)*

*Other Announcements*
Got Cultural Skills?Know how to do Chinese yo-yo? Dance? Calligraphy? Or
anything else?

Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/XBVCluwplN80vtUl2> and let us
know! We are looking for members to help teach something cultural each
meeting.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckSync
<https://orgsync.com/48056/chapter>