[CSA] Announcements, NO Meeting This Week!

Tracy Wong twong1 at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 20 17:10:49 EDT 2017

Wednesday, September 20th
Announcements

Hey CSA Fam!

Just a reminder that there is NO MEETING TOMORROW (we meet every other week
;) )! But don't worry, our next GBM will be on 9/28!!! Just a few
announcements:

   - Thank you again to our attendees and volunteers at Little Chinatown!!
   Shout-out to: *Brandon Ip, Katie Tsui Jacqueline Manansala, Geoffrey
   Lim, Jie Dai, Kahsoon Yap, Karen Triunfo, Andrew Hwang, Tyler Kui, Kayleen
   Chin, and Joseph Insalaco*!!! It was a great success and it couldn't
   have been without you!
   - Don't forget to join our Ducklink page
   <https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/chinese-student-association>,
   Groupme <https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26133303/alRipd>, and Facebook
   Group <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>!!!

ALSO...

The *Confucius Memorial Ceremony* will be happening this *Sunday 9/24 in
NYC*. The ceremony starts at *10am (62 Mott street)* and there are
*exhibits* afterwards from *11am-5pm (Broadway between 51th & 52nd street,
Manhattan)*. There will be a Jiu-Tian Drum team presentation, Taiwanese
food vendors, theme exhibits, etc, highlighting on Taiwan bubble tea.

 If you are interested in attending the ceremony, you MUST contact Jonathan
Brown (jbrown8 at stevens.edu) by *Friday Afternoon* due to limited space (no
need to if you just want to go to the exhibits).

-*Tracy Wong*
When?

• 10am/11am-5pm
• Sunday, September 24th
Where?

•62 Mott Street/Broadway between 51th & 52nd street (NYC)

*Other Announcements*
Got Cultural Skills?Know how to do Chinese yo-yo? Dance? Calligraphy? Or
anything else?

Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/XBVCluwplN80vtUl2> and let us
know! We are looking for members to help teach something cultural each
meeting.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckLink
<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/chinese-student-association>
Contact Us:

Email: *csa at stevens.edu*
Links:

*Stevens* <http://www.stevens.edu/>

-----

*Tracy Wong*Stevens Institute of Technology, Class of 2020
Business and Technology B.S.

*Chinese Student Association, Secretary**Alpha Phi Omega - Theta Alpha
Chapter*