[CSA] FIRST GBM!!!!!! (Thursday, 08/30/2018)

Vivian Lin vlin1 at stevens.edu
Tue Aug 28 16:30:19 EDT 2018

Monday, August 28th
Welcome Back!

August 28th

Hello y'all,

I hope that everyone is enjoying their classes so far and welcome to all
the freshman! The   board and I are super excited for all the upcoming fun
and food! Please join us for our first   GBM of the semester *Thursday
August 30, 2018 *at *9pm *in *Babbio 104*.

--Vivian Lin

When?

• 9 PM
• Thursday, August 30st
Where?

• Babbio 104

*Other Announcements*
Got Cultural Skills?Know how to do Chinese yo-yo? Dance? Calligraphy? Or
anything else?

Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/XBVCluwplN80vtUl2> and let us
know! We are looking for members to help teach something cultural each
meeting.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckLink
<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/chinese-student-association>
Contact Us:

Email: *csa at stevens.edu*
Links:

*Stevens* <http://www.stevens.edu/>

-----

--
*Vivian S. Lin*
Quantitative Finance* | *Stevens Institute of Technology