[CSA] HOTPOT NIGHT (11/29)

Vivian Lin vlin1 at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 20 15:41:28 EST 2018

Tuesday, NOVEMBER 20TH
November 20th

CSA,

Hello y'all!! Hope everyone has been well and that y'all enjoyed our last
GBM. Here are some exciting upcoming announcements/news:

   - *Lion Dance :  *Hope y'all enjoyed learning how to lion dance last
   night. If anyone is interested in learning more and maybe performing in our
   Chinese New Year event, then please join Jon Ho's group me:  HERE
   <https://app.groupme.com/join_group/28541889/KXeTYi>

   - *Fan/Ribbon Dance: *Hope y'all enjoyed learning how to ribbon dance
   too!! If anyone is interested in learning more and also performing in our
   Chinese New Years event, then let me know so I could connect you with Ellen.
   - *Hotpot Night: *Don't forget to look out for our last event next week
   on *November 29, 2018 *at *9pm *in *Bissinger*!Here's our sign-up form: Sign
   Up <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080A49A8AC2CA3F49-hotpot>
   - *Unity: *The theme for this years Unity is *OUR BEGINNINGS! *if you
   would like to act, voice act edit or help out in our performance, please
   let me know.
   - *Other Events: *
      - *SASE's Asian Cultural Night: *November 27; 9-11pm;   Babbio Atrium
      - *KSA's Noodle Night: *Novemeber 28; 9-11pm; Hayden

*--Vivian Lin*

*P.S. Join the CSA Facebook page (link below) and feel free to reach out to
anyone on the eboard if you have any questions -- CSA or not. And let me
know if any of your friends have not been receiving emails. :)  *

*Other Announcements*
Got Cultural Skills?Know how to do Chinese yo-yo? Dance? Calligraphy? Or
anything else?

Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/XBVCluwplN80vtUl2> and let us
know! We are looking for members to help teach something cultural each
meeting.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckLink
<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/chinese-student-association>
Contact Us:

Email: *csa at stevens.edu*
Links:

*Stevens* <http://www.stevens.edu/>

*Vivian S. Lin*
Quantitative Finance* | *Stevens Institute of Technology
Secretary | Chinese Student Association
Treasurer | BLOSSOMS Asian Interest Sorority Interest Group
Graphic Design Chair | Attila Entrepreneurs