[CSA] 1st GBM (1/29 @ 9pm in BC310)!!!

Vivian Lin vlin1 at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 26 00:57:13 EST 2019

FRIDAY, JANUARY 26TH
1st GBM and Chinese New Year

January 26th

CSA,

Hope you guys liked round two of dance and lion dance demos! Attached is
the powerpoint from tonight and the following are some important
dates/announcements:

   - *Chinese New Year*:  Come ou to our annual Chinese New Year event on
   *T*uesday February 5th, 2019 at *9:30pm*! You can Sign up to volunteer
   Here <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080A49A8AC2CA3F49-chinese>. Also
   if you are still interested in performing in our lion dance or fan dance
   please contact me ASAP!
   - *Next GBM: *Our First GBM of this semseter is *Tuesday January 29* at
   *9pm* in *BC310*!
   - *Unity!!! (Fill out ASAP)*: Fill me out!
   <https://goo.gl/forms/U7Re7vpnHt6VP5X52> <-- This is the link to sign up
   to participate in CSA's Unity skit! The theme is "Our Beginings"
this year! We
   really encourage underclassmen to participate, it's a fun time (AND
   upperclassmen too, we love you)

*-Vivian Lin*

*Other Announcements*
Got Cultural Skills?Know how to do Chinese yo-yo? Dance? Calligraphy? Or
anything else?

Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/XBVCluwplN80vtUl2> and let us
know! We are looking for members to help teach something cultural each
meeting.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckLink
<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/chinese-student-association>
Contact Us:

Email: *csa at stevens.edu*
Links:

*Stevens* <http://www.stevens.edu/>

*Vivian S. Lin*
Quantitative Finance* | *Stevens Institute of Technology
Secretary | Chinese Student Association
Treasurer | BLOSSOMS Asian Interest Sorority Interest Group
Graphic Design Chair | Attila Entrepreneurs