[CSA] Fill out these forms!!

Vivian Lin vlin1 at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 3 23:07:38 EST 2019

Sunday March 3rd
March 3rd

CSA,

Hello y'all!! Thanks for coming out to our mahjong GBM! Here are some
exciting upcoming announcements/news:

   - *Dim Sum After Dark: *Come out to our next event on *Tuesday** March
   12th *at *9pm *in *Babbio Atrium**. *Sign up to volunteer HERE
   <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080A49A8AC2CA3F49-dimsum>.

   - *Unity!!!: *If you are still interested please let me know ASAP.
   - *T-Shirt Form: *Fill out our t-shirt form Here
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScintKJFj2sNmbVonCvWHujeTPB2W5ZIbi2kOnr2_aTDGxXNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
   - *Nominations: *Don't forget to fill out our nomination form HERE
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXTaZTTQlTFttTM7cN-MWW1WCojlmQJqTR3GVKEL9oxRAueA/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
   You are welcome to nominate yourself or other people for each position.
   Let me know if you have any questions!

*--Vivian Lin*

*P.S. Join the CSA Facebook page (link below) and feel free to reach out to
anyone on the eboard if you have any questions --CSA or not. And let me
know if any of your friends have not been receiving emails. :)  *

*Other Announcements*
Got Cultural Skills?Know how to do Chinese yo-yo? Dance? Calligraphy? Or
anything else?

Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/XBVCluwplN80vtUl2> and let us
know! We are looking for members to help teach something cultural each
meeting.

Connect with Us:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/csastevens/>DuckLink
<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/chinese-student-association>
Contact Us:

Email: *csa at stevens.edu*
Links:

*Stevens* <http://www.stevens.edu/>

*Vivian S. Lin*
Quantitative Finance* | *Stevens Institute of Technology
Secretary | Chinese Student Association
Treasurer | BLOSSOMS Asian Interest Sorority Interest Group
Graphic Design Chair | Attila Entrepreneurs